Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Sen. Paul Thurmond (R)

This appears to be actual change. My hat is off. 

CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW VIDEO
CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW ARTICLE
  • Something happened between father and son for this to be possible. 
  • Something happened between the killer in the church and his father that carried tragedy forward.
  I am a walking faith-reason ping pong match. But I know that the risky and terrifying leap into the unknown of change takes love and an "idea" I call faith that tells me the leap is somehow within my capacity even though I do not have reason to believe it. The killer in the church did not take a leap. He didn't do anything but do an impulse passed directly down the generations. Young Mr. Thurmond however appears to be putting both sets of his toes out in the air based on the "idea" that he will land on new solid ground.  He acted on the "idea" that it is in his capacity... without sufficient reason to believe it to be so. My hat is off to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment